Zone Stand-Up Desk Balance Board - Get Up and Move!
Designed for those who don't like to sit around all day. Whether you're working behind a stand-up desk, manning the phones, or playing video games, put the Vew-Do Zone Stand-Up under your feet and get a whole lot more movement out of your day. We all know sitting is bad for you, but standing all day still isn't the answer. We need motion to help keep our bodies and minds focused and energized, and the Zone Stand-up does exactly that. Using our progressive system, you get to choose the type of motion: from simple toe-heel rocking, to lateral teetering, to full motion wobble. Add the optional roller, and you have a full-blown balance training system. No other balance trainer—whether designed for the office, gym, or home—allows you to control the level of motion like the Zone Stand-Up.
Using the Zone Stand-Up gives you all the benefits of balance training, including increased core strength, increased joint strength, better coordination, reduced risk of falling and much more (read all about the benefits here). Over the years, we've worked with sports trainers, physical therapists, and athletes of all kinds, which allowed us to develop this innovative system. We know that people want ways to stay fit, even when they're not working out. The Zone Stand-Up lets you accomplish this from the gym, the office, your living room, or wherever life takes you.
The Zone Stand-Up is made in the USA from sustainability sourced hardwoods, laminated into a 9-ply construction, and finished with a beautiful wood stain. It is built to last for years, all while letting you choose the level of movement you want:
- Toe-Heel Rocker - Balancing simply on the 26” x 13.5” deck, the two half-moon Nubs allow easy toe-to-heel rocker movements, all while remaining less than one inch off the ground.
- Toe-Heel Teeter -The bidirectional foam teeter attached to the I-beam, using the long channel, creates a more aggressive toe-heel teeter.
- Nose-Tail Teeter - Placing the bidirectional foam teeter beneath the deck, using the short channel, creates a lateral teeter action.
- 360 Wobble - Adding the magnetically attached hardwood wobble base allows for multi-axis movement and a full 360 degrees of rotation.
- Roller - Place the optional 101 rock (roller) beneath the board to add maximum lateral motion as the deck and roller move in unison along the I-beam track.
Features and Specifications
- 26 in x 13.5 in hardwood laminated deck with easy carry handle (66 cm x 34 cm)
- 17 in vertically laminated hard maple I-Beam with tapered 'Nub' end-stops (43 cm)
- Dual Directional Foam Teeter for both toe-heel and lateral teeter motion; 3 in high, 6 in wide, 11.5 in long (7 cm x 14.5 cm x 29 cm)
- Magnetically attached Hardwood Wobble; 4 in diameter, 1.75 in high with 2 in primary riding surface (10 cm x 4.45 cm x 5 cm)
- Easy transport design with the Teeter and Wobble attached to the I-Beam
- Strength band cutouts for use with most types of fitness bands
- Smooth polyurethane deck finish for gym floor type traction
- Dual urethane grip strips compatible with optional rollers for maximum motion and control
- USA Made to last